Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity
Advance Your Learning – Online
The University of Delaware prides itself on being at the forefront of teaching and innovation. This academic tradition extends to our online master of science in cybersecurity curriculum. It brings together expert faculty, discovery-based learning and the flexible access only online learning offers.
For working professionals anywhere, it is a practical way to advance their skills with a graduate degree program from our leading research university while still maintaining a busy career.
Our online platform promotes interactive, collaborative and active learning through:
- On-Demand Video Resources: Learn from faculty and your fellow students by accessing video resources and collaboration tools at any time, on your phone, tablet or computer
- Interactive Assignments: Engage in learning through active participation in practical exercises
- Learning Communities: Collaborate with student colleagues and faculty through discussion forums and a variety of easy-to-use learning technologies designed to empower peer learning
- Application: Bridge the gap between research and application by applying the latest research to your current employer
- Student Support Resources: Rely on the support from admissions to enrollment and through the course of your studies, with technical support available 24 hours a day, every day
Your enrollment in the online master of science in cybersecurity at UD provides similar benefits as our on-campus students. You are also invited to participate in our graduation ceremony.
To learn more about our master’s in cybersecurity and studying online with UD, fill out the form to the right to request more information.